I’VE BEEN TAGGED CHRISTMAS POST
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or artificial?
Has to be real, I love the smell!
3. When do you put up the tree?
First Saturday in December
4. When do you take the tree down?
When it’s so dead it becomes a fire hazard
5. Do you like eggnog?
Only if it is diluted with a little milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A dollhouse that my sister Lori and I played with for hours and hours over years and years
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes but it hardly does justice to the Christmas story, it’s very small.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
I have a pretty easy time buying gifts (Too easy if you ask Richard)
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Cameron, he is very vocal about what he wants
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Don’t want to hurt any feelings. . . 🙂
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail of course, Christmas cards are one thing that should never sell-out to technology
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Day after Thanksgiving (I get too many last minute ideas to start any sooner)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don’t think so…
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My Mom’s bourbon balls (Not real bourbon okay?)
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Colored, and as Lori pointed out, the flashing ones help you see different ornaments at different times.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Has to be Silent Night
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home?
Travel all the way from Kuna to Boise
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
If I sing the song…
20. Angel on the treetop or a star?
A hand-me-down star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The commercialism (But I’m a sucker for it too)
23. What I love most about Christmas?
Hard to say, just the whole feeling of it.