I’m not usually the type to brag about my husband. In fact there is a joke with my in-laws that I am the “brutally honest wife”. But Richard has been juggling all kinds of things lately and I want to pay tribute. He’s out of town now and when he is gone he likes to check the blog. So this is mostly for you Richard. I sure do love ya.
What I love about Richard: (In brief form)
1. He reassures my guilty conscience.
2. He flatters me to excess.
3. He holds himself to a high spiritual standard
4. I dream the dream, Richard executes the dream.
5. He gives his best effort professionally.
6. He takes his role as father seriously.
7. He broadens my horizons.
8. He embraces my interests.
9. He protects me from disappointment and shares bad news delicately.
10.He sees what’s good in me.